Summary of role
Caremark Care Services Private Limited is a registered organization under the banner of Caremark International, head office in the UK. Caremark helps clients (Young children, adults) with domiciliary care, palliative care, and personal support - to help individuals carry out their daily activities and provide companionship in their own home. The care given is completely tailor made and specific to the client’s individual needs.
Due to our success we are now looking to add to the team a dynamic individual who has a successful career in Marketing, who is quick in understanding the processes and understands the importance of goal setting. The ideal candidate will help us meet our revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative.
Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure Company’s strong presence
Develop plausible projections for the future and embracing suitable changes by selecting an appropriate strategy before the organization’s competitors recognize the change
Enhance the profitability of the business by realistically achievable business plans and manage performance accordingly. Ensure sales targets are achieved and costs are controlled
Creating market for professional personal care (Domiciliary and Stay at Home care) and increasing the market presence through personal rapport with the target clientele
Develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies, and programmes to capture key demographics
Grow sales revenues through appropriate channels and generate leads and following up with prospects
Develop and drive marketing activities relevant for increasing business revenue in the area and increasing conversion from enquiries to active clients
Being able to sell the service/ close the deal over the phone and in person
Ensure reports like forecasts, travel plans and visit reports, weekly reports are maintained and shared
Able to identify new business opportunity, market trends and competitors
Working closely with the team on site and ensure that the business has a good pool of trained carer staff, ready to be allocated to the clients acquired
Raising the company profile and creating sales opportunities by attending expositions and seminars
Generating avenues for recruitment of Care staff to fulfil client’s needs and create surplus availability
Formulating retention strategies for Care staff
- Candidate must have a strong personal accountability for results, commitment to teamwork in support of the organization’s success, impeccable work ethics and commitment to ethical business practices.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; ability to diagnose the systemic issues and look at holistic solutions
- Successful 5+ years of experience (or more) as a sales representative or sales manager, business development, consistently meeting or exceeding sales/revenue targets.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close, target driven, resilient and proactive
- Self- motivated, ability to think creatively, adaptable, and flexible in their approach
- Strong Negotiation skills, Organised, Problem solver, flexible in their approach so to meet the overall vision.
- Effective presentation skills and ability to work strategically, excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good command over English Language along with the Regional Language.
- Being multi-lingual will be an added advantage.